Chicago / Roeser's Bakery
11" x 14" gallery-quality print of Roeser’s Bakery, a Humboldt Park institution serving cakes, cookies, coffee from this same North Avenue storefront for 110 years.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 11” x 14” prints are Giclee-quality, printed individually on a professional Canon inkjet, using archival pigment-based inks, on thick, museum-grade 330 GSM, 15.5 mil cardstock from Red River Paper.
- 5% of the profits are donated to the non-profit Preservation Chicago
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality
- 1.25” white border
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.