Historic Taverns of Chicago Poster
An 18" x 24" tribute to 15 of the Windy City's most iconic, historic watering holes, including Marge's (circa 1885!), Green Mill, Shinnick's, Twin Anchors, and Burwood Tap. Sorry if I missed your favorite ... I could only fit 15. Put a little history and street cred on your wall!
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 5% of profits are donated to restaurant and bar employee relief funds
- Printed in brilliant high resolution on the Indigo 12000 professional press
- Printed on archival-quality, acid-free, uncoated smooth 80# cover stock
- Ships rolled in a rigid mailing tube (U.S. only; USPS first-class)
- Please allow 7-10 business days for prints to arrive