New York / Manhattan / Albanese Meats
11" x 14" gallery-quality art print of Albanese Meats. Moe Albanese, longtime owner of Albanese Meats on Elizabeth Street, recently died from COVID-19 complications at the age of 96, ending an era in Little Italy. When Moe took over this shop from his father Vincenzo in 1954 (who started it in 1923), it was one of countless local butcher shops on these blocks. Now it’s practically the only one that remains. R.I.P. Moe.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee print on museum-grade, 88 lb, 330 GSM, 15.5 mil bright white stock
- 5% of the profits are donated to the non-profit New York Landmarks Conservancy
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality
- 1.25” white border
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.