Chicago / Lou Mitchell's
Lou Mitchell's is the West Loop institution serving its signature coffee, breakfast, lunch — and donut holes — to Chicagoans for almost 100 years.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund
- 8” x 8” prints are printed on a professional HP Indigo 12000 digital press, on archival heavyweight 130 lb. cardstock.
- 11” x 14” prints are Giclee-quality, printed individually on a professional Canon inkjet, using archival pigment-based inks, on thick, museum-grade 330 GSM, 15.5 mil cardstock from Red River Paper.
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality
- 1.25” white border
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.