Chicago / Cole's Appliance
11" x 14" gallery-quality print of Cole's Appliance and Furniture, opened in 1946 on Lincoln Avenue in Northcenter. 70 years and 3 generations of the Krasney family later, it's still going strong ... along with its amazing neon and steel work of art that lords over the street corner.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee prints on museum-grade, 88 lb, 330 GSM, 15.5 mil bright white stock
- 5% of the profits are donated to the non-profit Preservation Chicago
- 1.25” border around 11 x 14" prints
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.