Los Angeles / Whisky a GoGo
The iconic Whisky a Gogo opened on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood in 1964. The club itself was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006, having served as a launching pad for bands like The Doors, The Byrds, Chicago, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, KISS, Guns N' Roses, and No Doubt.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 11” x 14” prints are Giclee-quality, printed individually on a professional Canon inkjet, using archival pigment-based inks, on thick, museum-grade 330 GSM, 15.5 mil cardstock from Red River Paper.
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund.
- 1.25” border around 11” x 14" prints
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry.
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.