Portland / Outdoor Store
< 11x14 SIGNED EDITIONS ARE READY NOW / 8x8s WILL SHIP IN LATE JANUARY BUT CAN BE PRE-ORDERED NOW >
Art print of the Portland Outdoor Store, the venerable Western outfitter since 1919, with that epic neon and a building as well-worn as a pair of trusty boots.
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund
- 11” x 14” limited edition prints are printed individually, signed and numbered by the artist. They are Giclee quality, using rich pigment-based inks on archival, museum-grade (330 GSM, 15.5 mil) cardstock from Red River Paper.
- 8” x 8” prints are printed on an HP Indigo 12000 digital press, on archival heavyweight 130 lb. cardstock.
- .5” white border around 8 x 8” prints, 1.25” around 11” x 14" prints
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry.
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during COVID. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.