Texas / Houston / Alabama Theater
11" x 14" gallery-quality print of the Alabama Theater, built in Houston, Texas in 1939 — closing as a movie house in 1983 (currently a Trader Joe's).
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee print on museum-grade, 88 lb, 330 GSM, 15.5 mil bright white stock
- 5% of the profits are donated to the non-profit organization Preservation Texas
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality
- 1.25” white border
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry.
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.