The Berghoff Restaurant / Chicago, IL
Art print of the Loop icon The Berghoff, the Bavarian-inspired, family-owned bar, cafe, and restaurant for more than 125 years. The historic 45,000 sq. foot complex on Adams is so massive I can only fit it on a 17" x 25" print ... limited edition set of 50!
- Drawn, printed and signed by illustrator Ted Zahn
- Limited run of 50 prints only
5% of profits are donated to restaurant and bar employee relief funds
- Prints are Giclee-quality, using archival inks on 250 gsm, 13.5 mil heavy fine art paper
- Prints will ship rolled in protective tubes (U.S. only; USPS first-class)
- Please allow 7-10 business days for prints to arrive