Bryant's / Milwaukee, WI
12" x 12" Giclee print of Bryant’s, which lays claim to being Milwaukee’s oldest cocktail lounge, opened in 1938 by mixologist Bryant Sharp—before mixology was even a thing. A fire in 1971 ravaged the interior, but it was restored back to a state of pristine swankiness that persists today.
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist (and Wisconsin native) Ted Zahn
- 5% of the purchase price is donated to the Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
- 12" x 12" Giclee print, individually printed on museum-quality, uncoated, archival 68 lb, 11 mil stock from Red River Paper
- 1" white border in from the edge
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.