Holler House / Milwaukee, WI
Bowling and beverages. Along with air to breathe, two of the essentials of life in Milwaukee. The legendary Holler House dates to 1908, and features the oldest ten pin bowling alley in America — oh, and a collection of the bras of its patrons.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund
- 11" x 14" gallery-quality Giclee print, on thick, archival cardstock, 88 lb, 330 GSM, 15.5 mil bright white stock
- 1.25” border around 11 x 14" prints
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.