Hollywood Palladium / Los Angeles, CA
The legendary Hollywood Palladium opened in style in 1940 with a concert by Tommy Dorsey and vocalist Frank Sinatra—and has hosted a who's who of entertainment icons ever since. From Lawrence Welk to Jimi Hendrix to Jay-Z, the Palladium's 10,000 square foot dance floor has seen it all. In 2007, the Palladium was renovated, including a return to its original facade and signage.
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist Ted Zahn
- I will donate 5% of the purchase price of each print to Save Our Stages, an effort of the National Independent Venue Association
- 11” 14” prints are Giclee-quality, printed individually on a professional Canon inkjet, using archival pigment-based inks, on thick, museum-grade 330 GSM, 15.5 mil cardstock from Red River Paper.
- 1.25” white border in from the edge
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry.
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.