Lenox Lounge / Harlem, NY
Regular price $27.00
11" x 14" gallery-quality art print of the historic Lenox Lounge, opened in Harlem in 1939 and closed in 2012.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee prints on museum-grade, 88 lb, 330 GSM, 15.5 mil bright white stock
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality
- 1.25” white border
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.