Leon's Frozen Custard / Milwaukee, WI
Frozen custard is ice cream’s renegade cousin (egg yolks make the difference), and the unofficial home of frozen custard is Wisconsin. At the epicenter is Leon’s, this bastion of neon on the city’s south side. Run by the Schneider family since 1942, it’s said to be *one* of the inspirations for Arnold’s Drive-In from TV’s Happy Days.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist (and Wisconsin native) Ted Zahn
- 5% of the purchase price is donated to the Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
- 11" x 14" gallery-quality Giclee print, on thick, archival cardstock, 88 lb, 330 GSM, 15.5 mil bright white stock
- 1.25” border around 11 x 14" prints
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.