Los Angeles / Burbank / Bob's Big Boy
Gallery-quality art print of Bob's Big Boy Restaurant, opened in 1949 in Burbank, California. Bob's was designed with epic Googie flair by L.A. architect Wayne McAllister. And the iconic Big Boy character greets you under the shadow of one of the greatest neon signs anywhere. Bob Hope was a regular here, and the Beatles have a booth named in their honor after stopping by during their 1965 tour.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee prints on museum-grade, 60 lb, 232 GSM, 11 mil bright white stock
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality, rolled and shipped USPS First Class in a rigid 3" poster tube
- 1.25" border around artwork
- 5% of the profits are donated to the non-profit organization LA Conservancy
- U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.