Bob's Big Boy / Burbank, CA
Gallery-quality art print of Bob's Big Boy Restaurant, opened in 1949 in Burbank, California. Bob's was designed in classic Googie style by L.A. architect Wayne McAllister. Bob Hope was a regular here, and the Beatles have a booth named in their honor after stopping by during their 1965 tour.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee prints on museum-grade, 60 lb, 232 GSM, 11 mil bright white stock
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality, rolled and shipped USPS First Class in a rigid poster tube
- 1.25" border around artwork
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund.
- U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.