Canter's / Los Angeles, CA
Gallery-quality art print of the Canter's Restaurant iconic storefront in Fairfax. Canter's is LA's quintessential Jewish deli, opened in 1931—and host to everyone from President Obama to Jim Carrey to Guns-n-Roses.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee prints on museum-grade, 60 lb, 232 GSM, 11 mil bright white stock
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality, rolled and shipped USPS First Class in a rigid 3" poster tube
- 1.25" border around artwork
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund.
- U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.