Chips Restaurant / Los Angeles, CA
Chips is a Googie feast with all the trimmings: jagged roofline, exposed stone walls, Naugahyde booths, and steel-beam signage that grabs you by the eyeballs. Designed by architect Harry Harrison, the restaurant opened in Hawthorne in 1957 and still serves up honest classics almost 65 years later.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund.
- Archival Giclee prints on museum-grade, 60 lb, 232 GSM, 11 mil bright white stock
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality, rolled and shipped USPS First Class in a rigid 3" poster tube
- 1.25" border around artwork
- U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.