Norm's Restaurant / Los Angeles, CA
Gallery-quality art print of Norm's Restaurant on La Cienega, the oldest surviving restaurant of the iconic LA chain. Built in 1957 by renowned Googie architects Armet & Davis, the building was designated a Los Angeles Cultural Monument in 2015.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee prints on museum-grade, 60 lb, 232 GSM, 11 mil bright white stock
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality, rolled and shipped USPS First Class in a rigid 3" poster tube
- 1.25" border around artwork
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund.
- U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.