Orpheum Theater / Los Angeles, CA
The Orpheum opened on L.A.'s Broadway Theater row in 1926, the 4th Los Angeles venue for the Orpheum vaudeville circuit. The iconic Beaux Arts facade was designed by theater architect G. Albert Lansburgh. Over the years the venue hosted entertainment greats like The Marx Brothers, Judy Garland, Jack Benny, Ella Fitzgerald, Duke Ellington, Little Richard, and Aretha Franklin
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist Ted Zahn
- I will donate 5% of the purchase price of each print to Save Our Stages, an effort of the National Independent Venue Association
- 8” x 8” prints are printed on a professional HP Indigo 12000 digital press, on archival heavyweight 130 lb. cardstock.
- 11” 14” prints are Giclee-quality, printed individually on a professional Canon inkjet, using archival pigment-based inks, on thick, museum-grade 330 GSM, 15.5 mil cardstock from Red River Paper.
- .5” white border around 8 x 8” prints, 1.25” around 11” x 14" prints
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry.
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.