Ships Coffee Shop / Los Angeles, CA
Ships Coffee Shop served Angelenos 24/7/365 out of three awesomely Googie locations from the mid-50s through the mid-90s. This location is my favorite. It was designed by architect Walter Stern, opening in 1958 at Wilshire and Glendon in Westwood—before shuttering for good in 1984. I love resurrecting an old classic from a few old archival photos.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- Archival Giclee prints on museum-grade, 60 lb, 232 GSM, 11 mil bright white stock
- Individually printed, inspected, and sealed in a plastic sleeve to ensure quality, rolled and shipped USPS First Class in a rigid 3" poster tube
- 1.25" border around artwork
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund.
- U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.