New York / Manhattan / Barney Greengrass
Gallery-quality art print of Barney Greengrass — The Sturgeon King — opened in 1908 in Harlem (moving to this current Upper West Side location in 1929). Three generations later, this legendary family-run deli and "appetizing store" is still famous for its brunch, and specialties like whitefish, Nova Scotia salmon, and, of course, sturgeon. It has even achieved a degree of celebrity through appearances on Seinfeld, Sex and the City, Law and Order, and more.
- Drawn by designer and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 8” x 8” prints are printed on a professional HP Indigo 12000 digital press, on archival heavyweight 130 lb. cardstock.
- 11” x 14” prints are Giclee-quality, printed individually on a professional Canon inkjet, using archival pigment-based inks, on thick, museum-grade 330 GSM, 15.5 mil cardstock from Red River Paper.
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund
- .5” white border around 8 x 8” prints, 1.25” around 11” x 14" prints
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry.
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.