Marge's Still / Chicago, IL
Being the oldest continuously-running tavern in Chicago is saying a lot, and Marge's can stake that claim. Though the building has gone through numerous renovations, the wooden bar has remained the same since the place opened in 1885. Oh, the stories it would tell ...
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 5% of the purchase price will be donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund
- Giclee-quality prints, printed individually on a professional Canon inkjet, using archival pigment-based inks, on thick, museum-grade 330 GSM, 15.5 mil cardstock from Red River Paper.
- 1.25" white border in from the edge on 11x14 prints, 1" on 12x12s
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry.
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.