Old Town Ale House / Chicago, IL
There's nothing I can write about the Old Town Ale House that hasn't already been written, nor am I worthy to pen such words. The authenticity of the space—and the list of patrons who've drank here—speaks volumes. I just needed to draw it immediately after seeing the rerun of the Anthony Bourdain episode filmed here...
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 5% of the purchase price will be donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund
- Giclee-quality prints, printed individually on a professional Canon inkjet, using archival pigment-based inks, on thick, museum-grade 330 GSM, 15.5 mil cardstock from Red River Paper.
- 1.25" white border in from the edge on 11x14 prints, 1" on 12x12s
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry.
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.