Aladdin Theater / Portland, OR
Regular price $14.00
Art print of the Aladdin Theater, opened in 1927 as Geller's Theater — a vaudeville venue — before changing its name in 1934.
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist Ted Zahn
- 5% of the profits are donated to GoFundMe's Small Business Relief Fund
- 11” x 14” prints are Giclee-quality, printed individually using archival pigment-based inks on heavy museum-grade (330 GSM, 15.5 mil) stock from Red River Paper
- 8” x 8” prints are printed on an HP Indigo 12000 digital press, on archival heavyweight 130 lb. cardstock
- .5” white border around 8 x 8” prints, 1.25” around 11” x 14" prints
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during COVID. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.