Puddler's Hall / Milwaukee, WI
“Puddlers” refers to the craftsmen who toiled in the furnaces of Milwaukee Iron Company. Puddler’s Hall was built in the 19th century as a union meeting hall, eventually reinventing itself as a tavern and hub for the Bay View community.
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist (and Wisconsin native) Ted Zahn
- 5% of the purchase price is donated to the Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
- 12" x 12" Giclee print, individually printed on museum-quality, uncoated, archival 68 lb, 11 mil stock from Red River Paper
- 1" white border in from the edge
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.