Regano's Roman Coin / Milwaukee, WI
12" x 12" Giclee print of Regano’s Roman Coin, the Brady Street icon run by the Regano family since 1966. The ornate building itself dates to the 1890s, when it opened as the Pabst Saloon.
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist (and Wisconsin native) Ted Zahn
- 5% of the purchase price is donated to the Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
- 12" x 12" Giclee print, individually printed on museum-quality, uncoated, archival 68 lb, 11 mil stock from Red River Paper
- 1" white border in from the edge
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.