Wolski's / Milwaukee, WI
In a city famous for beer, Wolski's just might be its most famous tavern. Still in the Wolski family 123 years later, still dispensing the "I closed Wolski's" bumper sticker—a right of passage for any thirsty Milwaukeean.
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist (and Wisconsin native) Ted Zahn
- 5% of the purchase price is donated to the Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
- 12" x 12" Giclee print, individually printed on museum-quality, uncoated, archival 68 lb, 11 mil stock from Red River Paper
- 1" white border in from the edge
- Ships USPS First Class in a rigid Studio Zahn mailer. U.S. Only; no special shipping requests, sorry
NOTE: Shipping times have been slower during the COVID pandemic. Many shipments arrive in 3-4 days, but some can take up to 2 weeks.