Historic Delis of Manhattan
Epic stacks of pastrami. Legendary lox. Hand-made sausages. This 16" x 20" print pays tribute to 12 of Manhattan's most iconic Jewish delicatessens, appetizing stores, and meat markets — including Katz's, 2nd Avenue Deli, and Barney Greengrass. Put a little culinary history on your wall!
- Drawn by illustrator and preservationist Ted Zahn
5% of the profits will be donated to the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Prints are Giclee-quality, printed individually using archival pigment-based inks
- Printed on museum-grade 230 gsm bight white stock
- 12" prints and larger ship rolled in tubes. USPS First Class (U.S. only)
- Please allow 7-10 business days for prints to arrive